[Healeys] Silverstone Classic Race Meeting - Healey photos plus other great cars

Derek Job derek.c.job at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 07:46:14 MDT 2012

Rick

Those are the only photos I have of it, but I did speak to the owner. It is
a one off conversion which he did himself. He played around with
polystyrene until he was happy with the shape and then he constructed the
fastback out of fibreglass. It took him a couple of years and his
inspiration was the Ferrari GTO. Did you notice the 6 inch Borrani style
wire wheels on the rear?

cheers

Derek