[Healeys] Two Tone Paint Question

Derek Job derek.c.job at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 12:53:05 MDT 2012

Norman

In case you dont have it, the Anderson/Moment book says.

'Only the flat portion of the panel was painted the second color' (they
spell colour incorrectly) - just kidding!

It also says 'the second color was not painted on the inside faces of the
doors'

I suppose it's still open to interpretation. Personally I would bend it
just to the edge.

Derek