[Healeys] 100-4 bonnet question

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sat Jul 21 20:18:03 MDT 2012

FWIW my dad--an old pro--says you cannot get a good weld on anything that's been brazed. Apparently, the contamination prevents a clean weld with good penetration. You could give it a try, though, if you get to the 'nothing to lose' state.

Disclaimer: the old man is almost always right (he's been working on cars for over 70 years).

Bob

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA