[Healeys] Fwd: Smooth line hardtop for Healeys

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 16:53:08 MDT 2012

Per,

Exactly my point.  Smoothline knows how to make fiberglass parts, it's what
they do.  If U.S. Healey owners want a works style hardtop enough to have them
shipped here from the UK, you'd think Smoothline would figure out they could
splash a mold and make some sales.  I'm assuming no one owns the rights to the
factory top.

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo