[Healeys] Peter Healey???

Bob Haskell rchaskell at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 18 16:52:26 MDT 2012

Peter and his two children were at Encounter two years ago. At the time,
Peter had a BJ8 and the kids were approaching driving age. :) I think
his daughter won some seat covers for the car at Encounter.  Peter is
carrying on the tradition - he's an engineer at Rolls-Royce (aero).
Nice fellow.

Cheers,

Bob Haskell
AHCA 3000 Mk I registrar