[Healeys] parts database - final answer

Al Fuller al at bighealey.org
Wed Jul 18 11:55:51 MDT 2012

Sure - send me what you have and I'll try it! Thanks.
--
Sent from my 'Droid. Please excuse my brevity.

Michael Salter <michaelsalter at gmail.com> wrote:

Sorry to wake this up again. I have a huge database that can be used as you
describe it works in Excel.
You can view it on line here.

With this database, which also covers MG and Triumph and a little massaging
you can have access to Lucas, SC AH Spares, Moss and various other suppliers
numbers.. give it a try..

I could even send you a blank (no quantities or prices) DOS application to act
as your "front page".
--
Michael Salter

                         I have BJ8 water pump kits!!