[Healeys] Starter problem

David Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Wed Jul 18 11:44:28 MDT 2012

Peter at Worldwide rightfully posted that the starter solenoid contacts go
bad and there is a kit for them.. Contact peter at Worldwide automotive.
Dave
PS the battery shows good voltage but, does it load test OK? Oh,I suspect if
the horns and lights are functional it's probably OK.. never mind

frogeye at porterscustom.com

Porter Customs   2909 Arno NE
Albuquerque, NM USA 87107
505-352-1378