[Healeys] Oil Pump Recommendation for BJ8

Patrick Yoas pyoas at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 13:17:24 MDT 2012

I'm rebuilding my engine and I need a recommendation for a New Oil Pump.
have two old pumps and the cylinder walls where the gears go are scored.
Pressure was good. About a third of the top of #6 piston disintegrated causing
a loud clacking sound so I have to rebuild the engine. I had the gears of one
pump CAD plated and baked to reduce the tolerances, but on the advice of a
couple of local club members it was suggested that "if it were my engine I
would get a new pump".
Thanks,
Patrick