[Healeys] That Stolen Healey

Patrick and Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Mon Jul 16 01:22:44 MDT 2012

G'day

I heard it this morning on Australian Broadcasting Commission radio and also
received an email from a friend saying that it has been on the BBC in the
UK.

Good to know that through the good work of folks on this list I gave it half
a page in Flat Chat our monthly magazine over two weeks ago.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia