[Healeys] parts database

Al Fuller al at bighealey.org
Sun Jul 15 19:47:40 MDT 2012

Hi, Greg:

I think what I was really asking is whether anyone on the list has __
already __ set up a database.  Populating the parts numbers is likely the
single largest part of it..., and that's what I'd like to avoid re-creating
if it is already out there.

On a separate note, if I were to set up a database from scratch I'd likely
use MS Access, as that is what I'm used to from work and clients.

Thanks for the thoughtful response.

Al Fuller
al at bighealey dot org
'62 BT-7