[Healeys] FileMaker - was Parts Database

" Just Brits " Shop shop at justbrits.com
Sun Jul 15 09:09:47 MDT 2012

<< On 7/15/2012 5:57 AM, Steve B. Gerow wrote:

It comes with some templates, one or more of which may be appropriate for storing parts information.  >>

Absolutely, Steve.  One IS a readily adaptable Inventory System ! !   IIRC, I started with FmP v. Win which
was the "conversion" from Apple to Windows <G> ! !  Guess that <G> should be <sigh> 'cause I'm an O.F. ! !  LOL

Personally, I MUCH prefer FmP to Excel as I still find it WAY easier to use/adapt <G> !  My current Inventory file (parts.fp9) has just over 169k Part #s and all the other needed info <G> ! !

Ed