[Healeys] I've Become an Internet Ho!

HealeyRick healeyrick at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 17:50:52 MDT 2012

Since I retired three months ago, I think I'm spending too much time with
Healey-related topics on the internet.  First, my BaT Nissan-Healey submission
gets featured:
http://bringatrailer.com/2012/07/12/reliable-blasphemy-nissan-powered-1963-au
stin-healey-3000/  then 'The Chicane" features my Healey 100 at the
Disneyland  Mobil station submission:
http://thechicaneblog.com/2012/07/11/just-a-healey-pulling-in-for-a-fill-up/
That Mobil station picture just knocked me out.  It feels like it could suck
me in and transport me back to Southern California in 1956.  I was just a kid
then, but SoCal seemed to epitomize the future of the U.S.  Beautiful beaches,
that mid-century California architecture, and the promise of a top-down ride
in a sports car every day of the year.  Check out that picture carefully, the
driver is actually wearing a pair of white gloves while driving her Healey!
Be sure to follow the links in the story, the photographer
 really captured the cutting edge of '50s California architecture.

Rick

Follow My Nasty Boy Build:  http://tinyurl.com/yj52fwo