[Healeys] Windshield wipers

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Fri Jul 13 07:28:32 MDT 2012

I've had no luck finding a 10"--much less a 9" refill--and my attempts to 'trim' longer blades haven't worked either.  A
Lister suggested MGB or TR250 blades from RockAuto; I found some on closeout at $0.77 and ordered 10--shipping still
cost more than the blades--and I've got my fingers crossed.

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net