[Healeys] Radiator recoring

Charlie Baldwin mgcharlie at comcast.net
Thu Jul 12 20:18:46 MDT 2012

John,

This shop isn't in NJ, but in southeast PA in York, PA.
It is called West York Radiator shop and he does recoring, rodding,
etc.  He also specializes in gas tank repair, cleaning, and coating.
And his prices are very reasonable.  And work is very good.

West York Radiator Service, 1463 W. King St., York, PA 17404,
717-852-9454.  The owner's name is Harry.

Charlie