[Healeys] Windshield wipers

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu Jul 12 16:01:34 MDT 2012

Listers,

Anyone have a source for wiper blades for a BJ8? I bought a couple from Moss and although they looked fine the blade--the rubber part--was about a half-inch wide and adhered to the windshield so much the wiper motor couldn't move them! It was raining pretty hard--duh--and luckily I had backup, older used blades I used for the remainder of the trip.

I ordered a set of 'Trico Classic' 10", but they don't fit the small bayonet type of wiper arm. A couple years ago I got a set from Napa that fit and worked great, but they're black.

Also, what is correct for a BJ8--9-inch or 10-inch blades?

TIA,
Bob