[Healeys] Part No. I.D.

J. Scott Morris jstmorris at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 11 13:21:33 MDT 2012

Hi Ed;B  I believe AEC 335 refers toB a number cast onB 100-6 Integral head.B
It is on the left side of block 6b back & 3b higher than location of alum
eng # tag.B B  My file on engine castings and stampings is attached.B  B Hope
this helps.
--Scott Morris; Simcoe, Ontario, Canada - Keep Smiling, Murphy Lives