[Healeys] BN1 BN1 2nd (3rd in the box) gear

Patrick and Caroline Quinn p_cquinn at tpg.com.au
Mon Jul 9 17:07:55 MDT 2012

G'day Mike

You would certainly be doing a lot of people a service if you were to make
up a set.

When I had a BN1 back in the 1970s I forgot how many gears I went through,
but I certainly became an expert on taking a BN1 gearbox to pieces. Even
then new gears were not available, but I do recall buying new laygears for
$45.00.

I think I may have a damaged second gear (3rd in the box) that you are
welcome to and will check over the next few days. I'll let you know.

Best wishes

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia