[Healeys] Rich Chryslers Passing

Carr&Edwards scvc70 at epix.net
Mon Jul 9 08:33:19 MDT 2012

This morning I'm getting caught up on the emails that accumulated while we
were on the road on an MG tour for 2-1/2 weeks, and was stunned to learn of
Rich's passing.  I can't remember ever before being reduced to tears at the
loss of someone whom I had never met in person.  His long-distance advice
over the last few years, while we worked on "Cinderella" (my garage-sale
100), has been invaluable, and I was looking forward to driving her up to
Canada to visit him someday.

Ironically, we passed within a few miles of Mount Hope on June 24  -- but it
was a Sunday, and as I assumed he wouldn't be in the shop that day, I didn't
call.  Obviously he would have been too ill to meet us anyway.

Godspeed, Rich -- at least you had some time to enjoy your "new" 100.  The
first drive in mine will be in memory of you.

Sarah Carr
BN1 in PA