[Healeys] Clutch and Brake Pedal Lubrication

Rick Swain rjswain at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 9 05:21:42 MDT 2012

Last night I crawled under the dash (well, I poked my head under) to see about
lubricating my clutch and brake pedal pivots because there was a squeak when I
shoved in the clutch pedal. I discovered my clutch pedal return spring was
broken (that's why the clutch pedal was hanging a little lower than the
brake). I don't know how long it's been like that but I'll order a new one
today. Can anybody suggest how to get lubricant onto the pedal shaft without
dismantling everything?
Thanks
Rick'59BN4