[Healeys] BJ8- gas tank

Don Day fsufan1952 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 8 11:09:19 MDT 2012

Hi List,

   First off my Austin Healey Heart goes out to Rich Chryslers
Family and us,his friends.Who will yell at me now for doing something wrong on
my car.In 2009 he once apologized to me for  " Talking to me like a Dutch
Uncle" ?Things that were common to him,were not so common to me.I will always
remember meeting up with him at Conclave in Burlington VT.and having him go
over my car

   After a failed attempt to repair my gas tank on my 67 BJ-8, I
am now looking for a replacement.Are the ones that Moss sells any good ?
Anyone have first hand experence? Are there any other suppliers? I am not
looking for an alu. one or anything fancy.
           Thanks, Don