[Healeys] Rich

autofarm at cyg.net autofarm at cyg.net
Sat Jul 7 20:59:30 MDT 2012

    I knew Rich for several years and was pleased to call him a good
friend. I was aware of his condition but was shocked by the speed of
his demise. I am travelling at the moment and my news has been patchy,
but when I got word of his passing it left a numb feeling in the pit
of my stomach.
  I can only imagine what his family, and especially Lynn are going
through and my thoughts are with them.
  I have not yet come to grips with the enormity of this event and the
huge hole it will leave, not only in my life,but in the Healey
community world wide.
He will be missed more than he would ever have imagined...Drive on old friend,