[Healeys] tires - tube or tubeless

john spaur jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 7 12:32:36 MDT 2012

Ed, you are always harping on us to check the archives first. Do you
know about wikipedia?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tubeless_tire

Sorry, could not resist the opportunity you provided me. Hehe
(http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hehe)

Actually there does not seem to be very much that one can easily find
about this, at least as related to car tires. There is more when you
research bicycle tires.

John