[Healeys] tires - tube or tubeless

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sat Jul 7 00:35:05 MDT 2012

If a tire is not indicated as tubeless than don't. The construction is
such that it may not hold pressure. Shoulder design is different and
there is no extra sealing inside. Simply do not run the risk.
Kees Oudesluijs

--
Kees Oudesluijs
Dorpsstraat 183
E: coudesluijs at chello.nl

Technische commissie Jensen Healey en GT
Het Jensen Genootschap Holland
www.jensenholland.nl