[Healeys] Barn Find

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Fri Jul 6 20:48:44 MDT 2012

A friend of mine sent me some pictures from inside a garage in Riverside,
California today.  He visited a private collection of mostly project cars.
One of the cars was an original Shelby Daytona Coupe!  He sent me pictures of
the car cover only removed from the rear of the car because the owner would
not uncover it any more than that.  He did not want pictures taken of it, but
my friend managed to get a few anyway.  A very rare car.  The 82 year old
owner says he is going to restore it.  At 82, I think he better hurry.  He
says Caroll Shelby told him, if he restored it, he would sign the glove box.
We know that won't happen now.  Anyone want to see the pictures, just shoot me
an email with your email address.
Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 AN5