[Healeys] Acceptable CO

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Fri Jul 6 13:33:29 MDT 2012

When these cars were new they were set by feel or sound, the result
being over 4-5% CO, and that was lean. Often they were nearing 10%. Not
only Austin Healey but most cars of the era ran that rich.
Kees Oudesluijs

--
Kees Oudesluijs
Dorpsstraat 183
E: coudesluijs at chello.nl

Technische commissie Jensen Healey en GT
Het Jensen Genootschap Holland
www.jensenholland.nl