[Healeys] Rich Chrysler's Passing

E. A. Driver edriver at sasktel.net
Thu Jul 5 19:45:01 MDT 2012

This is devastating news!  For me Rich was supportive, encouraging, and
willing to share freely his extreme knowledge;
and always willing to respond no matter how trivial the question I
asked.  The Healey community, especially
the Healey 100 people have lost a great mentor and friend.

My prayers and thoughts go out to Lynn and the family.

Ed

E.A. Driver, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
1953 BN1 1965 BJ8