[Healeys] Fwd: Rich Chryslers Passing

Gilbert Gauthier comkanuk at cgocable.ca
Thu Jul 5 19:43:27 MDT 2012

Total surprise , i was always amaze how this gentleman could be so generous by
providing to each of us such information about our healey's passion.

To bad ....

Thank you Rich for your time and your patience , thank a thousand times ..

Rest in peace

Gilbert Gauthier

Morin Heights , Quibec

Le 2012-07-05 ` 20:44, Patrick and Caroline Quinn a icrit :