[Healeys] Rich Chryslers Passing

Patton Dickson 57healey at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 19:39:10 MDT 2012

As happens far too much in this medium, even though we never met, I feel I
lost a friend.

I can't help but think of the uncountable numbers of emails he has patiently
written to me and others helping us with our cars.  As an owner of a
Longbridge car, it always seems as if Rich cares as much for the preservation
of my car as that of an 100S.

FWIW I just made a donation to Drive Away Cancer in memory of Rich.  In lew of
a family request, I think it is a particularly fitting tribute.

Patton - 57 BN4