[Healeys] Rich Chryslers Passing

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Thu Jul 5 19:19:23 MDT 2012

I am totally devastated at this news and had no idea that he was ill. He has
been an invaluable resource in helping me to correct some flaws in my BN6. A
friend who was always very responsive with photos and great advice. We have
truly lost a great resource and friend.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com