[Healeys] Radiator - fan crack

Jonas Payne JPayne at ThorCon.net
Thu Jul 5 15:13:17 MDT 2012

It was lucky, no doubt.

My hat is off to the Moss guys who patiently took down information, got me
calmed down, and got a flexalite fan to me free of charge first AM delivery
fedex the next day.

I was very upset and took it out on them pretty good.  The R&D guy called
several days later to make sure I was OK and to make sure I sent him the
broken pieces.

My recollection is that the "Texas Cooler" ceased to be an offering from Moss
Shortly after, it's also my understanding that I wasn't the only one who had a
similar problem.

Jonas Payne
PBR
Cell:   (702) 358-5084

From: Richard Ewald [mailto:richard.ewald at gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2012 2:07 PM
To: Jonas Payne
Cc: I Erbs; john spaur; healeys at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Healeys] Radiator - fan crack

You are very lucky.  A former coworker of mine opened the hood of a Chevy
truck to look at a rough running condition (he was a Chevy tech at the time).
He reached in and gave it a bit of throttle.  The fan came apart the blade
flew up hit him in the mouth and took out almost all of his teeth.
Rick

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 12:54 PM, Jonas Payne