[Healeys] Radiator

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 4 23:22:46 MDT 2012

Alex:  "...is your car fitted with the original fan blade assembly?..."

 It will be when I replace the radiator - at least temporarily.  ;-)

The one that caused the problem was a Hayden 15 inch, seven bladed  flex
fan.  It had been on the car since 1982 I think (can't find the
documentation).  I have been very happy with it.  It sucked a lot of air
through the radiator but generated quite a bit of noise.  The engine was
noticably quieter after I took it off in Aberdeen.

I called Hayden and was told that they no longer have that model fan.  I
believe that the fans available now, such as from Moss, are not flex fans
except #43 may be.  Doesn't matter.  The only fan available in the Moss
catalog is the Texas Cooler.  I don't know if they have ever come apart.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031