[Healeys] reports from rondevous?

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 1 23:44:48 MDT 2012

I am not the one to give a detailed report on Rendezvous.  I was too busy
participating to take notes.  I did, however, take a few notes at the tech
sessions.  There was one on photography and Steve Day did a couple, one
outdoors and one indoors that were question and answer sessions.
Additionally, there was an informal outdoor session as several of us stood
around as he worked on the distributor of a participants car that had been
causing problems on the trip to Parksville, BC.  As he worked, he gave a
running description of the procedure and what he was finding and answered
questions from the 'audience'.

Of particular note was the long distance award.  A group that had named
themselves the "Wandering Wrinklies", had one car in the group start in
Georgia, drove to Toronto to join three other cars, and proceeded to
Parksville - a distance of 4,200 miles.  And just think, he, and his wife,
had to drive back home about the same distance.  A well earned award.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031