[Healeys] Carburetor cleaning

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Sun Jul 1 16:46:08 MDT 2012

I also use "Dawn Power Dissolver" to clean crud off metal parts on carb parts
for cars and my model airplane engines.  This stuff is so good California has
banned it.  It is usually used to pretreat dishes. pots and pans before it
goes into the dishwasher to help remove baked on food.  I found it works great
for my model airplane engines, guns and car parts for a good cleaning of all
the crud built up over time.  I had to send out of state to get a bottle.
Mike MacLean
56 BN2
60 AN5