[Healeys] Engine rebuild

" Just Brits " Shop shop at justbrits.com
Sun Jul 1 12:31:42 MDT 2012

True, Steve.  And well done, except <G> .................

<<  On 7/1/2012 12:42 PM, ATIGHTPROD at aol.com wrote:

			And I'll bet that many of you will pass it  along also.  >>

I saw it Friday on the MGs AutoX and I asked <G> :
"Did anybody notice NO oil on rocker shaft assembly?" ??
I also shoulda asked "Did anybody else notice car was driven out of (??) with NO Valve Cover?" <VBG> ! !

And YEP, being passed on to 9issa (Joke List) shortly <G> ! !

Ed
Please visit MY site at:
www.justbrits.com

PS:  And WILL be added to "Joke Section" on my site for posterity <G> in the next week or so --- have several HUNDRED 'jokes' to put up <sigh> !