[Healeys] Does anyone know of Cielo Motors Inc in Sylvan Lake MI

Jerry Costanzo grumpyinloomis at ssctv.net
Sun Jul 1 09:30:17 MDT 2012

I just wanted to report back to the list.   Someone on the list has bought
two E types from her so the "dealership" is legitimate.  Thanks to the list.

I will talk to her today.  She indicated that she usually does a bank to
bank transfer where neither of us knows the others account number.   That
sounds ok.  For those of you that have done this, I assume you hold the pink
slip till the payment arrives?

Jerry