[Healeys] NO LBC Content 300Sl

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 09:21:27 MST 2012

The funny thing was they weren't particularly good driving cars for
the day, poor brakes and mushy handling for a "super" car.  Fast in a
straight line... I guess post war Germany producing something that
exclusive and fast was the gimmick.  Same era Jags, Astons and
Ferraris were better cars on the track.  Looks cool though!

--
Sent from my mobile device