[Healeys] it's alive! Part 1

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 20 11:50:15 MST 2012

Bert:  Not to worry. You are not the only one to experience this.  I watched
a segment of the Boyd Coddington (hot rod builder, August 28, 1944 -
February 27, 2008) TV show as he and his crew tried to start a new engine.
They cranked and cranked and stood around scratching their heads until
someone removed the distributor cap to discover - no rotor.  If it can
happen to the famous pros, it can happen to us lesser mortals.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031