[Healeys] 100M cold air boxes and flow

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Thu Jan 19 16:18:21 MST 2012

Don't know much about the science of the cold air box, but do know that
when holes were drilled through the rear of the box on Bruno's car on the
Bonneville salt flats in 2009, the car went faster. And not just a little
faster, considerably faster. You'd have to talk with him about it, for all the
correct details, but it worked as far as getting more speed out of the  car.
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598

ps, Joe explains the process a bit in the video as we waited in  the
staging line on day two.

In a message dated 1/18/2012 10:15:49 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,