[Healeys] Fw: hardtops and wheels for sale

Jerry Costanzo grumpyinloomis at ssctv.net
Wed Jan 18 18:14:03 MST 2012

wm. Severrin Thompson
I have someone interested in the wheels, can you send me contact info?

    Need the size of wheels
    Weight
    Back spacing

thanks,
Jerry

        -----Original Message- From: Wm. Severin Thompson
        Sent: Friday, January 13, 2012 8:23 AM
        To: 'Spridget list' ; mgs at autox.team.net
        Cc: team-thicko at autox.team.net ; 'Forum'
        Subject: [Healeys] hardtops and wheels for sale

        I have 2 hardtops for sale.

        The first  is a BMC factory Bugeye hardtop, in excellent condition.
White.
        Nice paint, glass, seals, etc.

        The second is a BMC factory MKII Sprite/MK I hardtop in good
condition.
        These seem to be quite hard to find.

        Lastly, I have a set of 4 original 13" Sprite/Midget Minilite
magnesium
        wheels, that were bead blasted & painted, in excellent condition.

        Items are located in Wisconsin.

        Please contact me off list to discuss further.

        WST
        Suggested annual donation  $12.75
        Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
        Forums: http://www.team.net/forums