[Healeys] Supplier for Vredestein 165 Classics

F Ronald Rader f.ronald.rader at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 00:49:59 MST 2012

I have had change tubes and remount and spin balance on their machines.
did my xk 150 twice and my E type.
no issues at all.
yes I was surprised.
ron r

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 16, 2012, at 10:43 PM, "Len and/or Marge Hartnett"
<thehartnetts at earthlink.net> wrote:

> Noel:  I don't know where you are located, but you may not need a Vredestein
outlet.  I obtained my latest set through our local Les Schwab tire store.

> I talked to an associate and she said she would call Vredestein and see what
she could do.  She was able to order four tires and I had Schwab mount them. I
stood by to make sure the spoke nipples were covered, that they put new tubes
in, put powder in the tires when mounting, and put the plastic inserts in the
wheels to protect the valve stems.  I did not let them balance them as I knew
they did not have the proper equipment.  I balanced them myself with a bubble
balancer.

> One tire turned out to be defective and Schwab ordered a replacement and
mounted it at no extra cost to me.

> The cost of the tires was no more than I had expected had I purchased them
from a Vredestein dealer.  The fact that they were local was beneficial when
there was a problem.

> (The Other) Len
> Vacaville, CA, USA
> 1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031
>

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Noel and Helen standfast"
<hstandfa at iinet.net.au>

of 165 x 15 Vredesteins Sprint Classics for my 100, can anyone recommend a
good tyre outlet that stocks  Vredesteins in the Anaheim area?