[Healeys] Fwd: Fake BMIHT Certificates

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sat Jan 14 06:38:11 MST 2012

Never seen one--I've got 2 BMIHT certs, one for my BJ8 and one for our 100M--with a photo.  Also, the 'built for James
Bond' stuff doesn't smell right.

Are there different types of certs?  Are they sending them with photos now?    If not, that's not what I'd even call a
fake cert, that is a complete fabrication; someone's fantasy of what a cert would look like (although the logo appears
correct; think the ones on my certs are gold embossed, though).

Bib

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net