[Healeys] Austin Princess / Jensen 541 assistance

Jody Kerr jodyfkerr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 08:53:24 MST 2012

Hey Folks,

I know this isn't specifically AH, but this is the best place I know
of for the following:

"I am in touch with a friend in Florida who is in need of help with a
541.  He is a Dutchman who now lives in Florida and restores British
cars as a hobby.  He has this 541 which is his, and when he bought it,
it had been stored for years...only has about 10k miles on it. Said
the pistons are bad (stored for years dry) and inasmuch as he is not
on the Internet, I told him I would search for him.

He needs a set of pistons and rings for that Austin engine, or a
complete or partial engine....in the Eastern part of the US, if
possible.

Anyone who can help, kindly contact me off this link and I will put
you in touch with this gentleman."

The Jensen 541 used the 4 liter Austin Princess engine with a triple SU
setup.

Jody

--
http://www.theymightberacing.com/
https://www.facebook.com/pages/They-Might-Be-Racing/182813478411202

1953 Studebaker Champion            1960 Austin Healey 3000 (BT7L/5479)
1974 Jensen Healey MKII (14291)   1974 Jensen Healey MKII (18854)
1978 Triumph Spitfire (Mum's)         1981 Triumph TR8

disinclination to do so."
--Douglas Adams