[Healeys] Electroless nickel plating

Tracy Drummond bighealey at charter.net
Wed Jan 11 05:59:09 MST 2012

Dick,

I too have used this extensively.  You must sandblast to utter cleanliness.
Remove ALL rust.  Coat with clear protectant after coating lest you get
surface rust.

Nuts and bolts that were not coated with clear showed surface rust.  For
polished parts it takes a long time but the results are pretty darn good.

Brought out the mad scientist in me.

Warm Regards,

Tracy Drummond

PMP | ITIL Service Manager | CISSP | bighealey at charter.net | 408-394-3444