[Healeys] Dynamat & other products

richard mayor mayorrichard at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 8 20:54:22 MST 2012

Thanks to all for your valuable input.  I am restoring (a resto mod) my 1954
Jag MK 7,  401 Buick nailhead V-8, Vintage Air A/C, all GM running gear,
steering, brakes and suspension. I have owned it and driven it for the last 27
years. I have towed my race-car behind this beast for many years in the 90's
and even ended up in Classic and Thoroughbred Cars magazine about 15 years ago
as their featured tow vehicle in one month's issue. I want my baby to be as
quite and comfortable as a modern car in it's latest incarnation.
It appears that I will have to use a combination of both thermal and acoustic
products to achieve these goals. Thank you all for your assistance.

Richard Mayor
BN7L-466  Vintage Racer
Portland, Oregon