[Healeys] list

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Sun Jan 8 10:20:42 MST 2012

I save list mail quite often as I find the tips and links here extremely
valuable. But this time when I was booted off the list, it wasn't easy to get
 back on and I still haven't found out why I was booted. I tried to post
letters  to the list for awhile, only to be told that since I didn't have
access to the  list, my emails would be held until the "moderator" would give me
the yay or  nay. I never heard anything back from the moderator, so I guess
those emails  were either left out in the internet void, or are still
sitting in some inbox  waiting to be judged.
    I then followed the instructions given by the  website on how to
subscribe to the list through email, only to get return emails  that
_healey at autox.net_ (mailto:healey at autox.net)  doesn't exist! Sorry  we can't find that
forum and we have no record of it! Thinking this is crazy, as  I've been
sending emails and receiving emails from this list for years,  something must be
wrong, so I would try again and the same thing would happen!  Frustrating.
    So after many tries and no satisfaction, I went  back to the website,
from the address I had in my saved mail from the list and  found a different
way in and it worked! And so after all I went through trying  to get back
on, I thought I would help someone else with the shortcut and not do  the run
around dance that I just went through. Just trying to help out.
    So believe it or not, but it wasn't easy to get  back here and now that
I have, I'm going to try my darndest to stay. This list  keeps me informed,
keeps me entertained and sometimes I hope that what I post  even helps
someone else as it always seems I am on the receiving end of advice  and/or
tips, because of the vast and superior knowledge I have encountered here.  It's
not quite Schindler's List, "The list is life!", but it's close for me and
has helped me keep my car on the road and that's something I never want to
lose.
    So Ed, Happy New Year right back at cha', hope your  stay in the
hospital was short and successful and if you ever get booted off the  list for any
reason and get a bit frustrated trying to jump through hoops just  to get
back on, save this email with my address, as you can contact me and I  will
help you anyway I can to get you back on this wonderful list we have.
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598

In a message dated 1/7/2012 11:33:22 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,