[Healeys] list

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Sun Jan 8 00:06:28 MST 2012

The same happened to me. I finally went to the website and re-registered
there. It was a hassle, but I found the right link and got back on the list
but  it took me three or four tries before it worked.
    First go here, _http://autox.team.net_ (http://autox.team.net)   and
then find the  link to the mailing list, click on it and find the healeys list
and follow the  directions. It worked for me and I got back on and I still
haven't been able to  find out how or why I got bounced, but I did and now
I'm back, so all is  good.
Steven Kingsbury
BN1 #598

In a message dated 1/7/2012 6:55:48 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,