[Healeys] Motor mounts

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Sat Jan 7 21:25:12 MST 2012

Quote from the Archives:

The 3000 - 100/6 engine mounts are handed -  they are marked either LH or
RH.
There is a time period where the mounts were made with slotted holes so that
they could be used on either the right or the left hand side. I do not know
when these slotted versions were made, but they are very apparent to the
eye.
Perhaps they were the solution to people not realizing the handed properties
of the mounts and installing them incorrectly. It is not readily apparent
that
the /handed mounts are different.

Unquote

John Sims, BN6