[Healeys] Dynamat or similar products

Len and/or Marge Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 7 13:45:44 MST 2012

Richard:  Yes, there has been much discussion and numerous recommendations.
Personally, I am using a foil/foam heating/AC duct product available at home
improvement stores such as Home Depot or Lowes.  It is self-adhesive, foil
backed dense foam, 12 inches wide, 1/8 inch thick, 15 feet long, and costs
less than $20.00 per roll.

I covered both the inside and outside of the tyranny tunnel and can not feel
any heat being transmitted in that area.

Can not comment on sound barrier.  When it get too noisy (is that possible?
;-)  ), I can just turn off my hearing aids.  That is seldom necessary,
however, as I love all the sounds that I am hearing from my car.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA, USA
1967 AH 3000 MkIII, HBJ8L39031