[Healeys] Story of Grace

I Erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 09:43:07 MST 2012

I knew of John Nikas' Quixotic trip across country and back from posts on
the List, but the story in this month's Austin Healey Magazine was amazing.
I am not prone to high emotion, but I cried through most of the story.  I
lost my mom to lung cancer 3 years ago next month.
Our community of "nuts" is fantastic. The help offered along the road was
wonderful.
John, could you add Jane Erbs to your car for me?
Thanks again for your inspirational story.

Ira Erbs
IT Consultant
Portland, OR

sent from my Droid, please excuse typos and random self corrections because
my phone has It's own ideas about what word I meant to write