[Healeys] Fuse Box

Jack Feldman qualitas.jack at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 17:47:59 MST 2012

Simon,

Don't know why you want to go with the Prince of Darkness when there are so
many other options. I got a fuse block using blade fuses rather than
cartridges. ties4less.com has a number of ones on his web site at
reasonable prices. No interest other than being a happy customer.Brian is a
great guy. I really don't care if my car looks original, just that it is
dependable.

I bought an assortment of relays, terminals, and a fuse block and set a
talented wrench to revising the wiring. Did a great job including making
wire looms that look original.

One thing I did was to put a 72 amp relay in the circuit rather than taking
the fuse block feed from the ignition wire. That way all the circuits that
turn on when the ignition is hot go through a heavy wire from the relay
connected to the battery terminal on the starter relay. The possibilities
are endless.

Before you start follow John Sims advice and look at his excellent website
for ideas. It is full of great ideas to steal.

Jack